5 Tips for getting lots of dates
How to meet the Woman or Women of your dreams
Are you tired of not getting any dates? The club and bar scene has dried up and isn’t the best place to meet women. People have the tendency to lie and drink too much in clubs. Make no mistake about it, right now online dating is where the dating world is. Meeting dates online have a lot of benefits.
• It’s easy practice, even if you are shy
• Instead of being judged by your looks, you will judged by your profile and personality
• If you meet someone who is annoying, you can just log off
• You can check up to 200 profiles in a half hour, all possibilities
• It’s a lot easier to get to know people when you can’t see them
Don’t worry, the online dating scene isn’t just for losers and middle aged men anymore. In fact, recent reports have shown that the major dating sites are approximately 60-70% women.
So is it possible to meet an attractive mate online? Absolutely but you have to follow the right steps or you will just end up wasting your money on web. Here are some tips to land yourself a date tonight.
1. Pick the right website – To pay for a site or not? There are a lot of great free websites out there like Plenty Of Fish and Just Say Hi. The fact of the matter is, most pay websites will usually yield better results though.
2. Write an effective personal ad – No matter how you look, how old you are, or how much hair you have, THE most important part of online dating is your personal ad. If you can make a profile that is attractive you will have no problems meeting new people in no time. An effective profile will multiply the response you get. Keep it light and funny. Don’t be negative or mention how desperate you are.
3. Give compliments sparingly – One thing that will turn people off quicker than anything else is if they feel that you are not being honest with them. If you give too many compliments, too quickly people will think that you have an ulterior motive. Don’t make that mistake!
4. Don’t rush to meet up – The great part about meeting people online is that you have the opportunity to get to know them before you meet them. The reality is that this is a dangerous world and while it isn’t likely that you will meeting a psycho, it is always a possibility. Take your time and get to know you new love interest before you met them, it will also make you look less desperate.
5. Don’t Send too many messages – If you send too many messages too soon you will come off as needy. No one wants someone who is too needy. When chatting online, you have the opportunity to take your time and think out your messages.
Good luck with all your new dates. Have fun with it.